FREE child care.
Downtown Fitness for Women Childcare Guidelines
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety and well-being of all the children placed in our care.
1. Parents must sign a waiver before they leave their child/children in our care for the first time and must sign them in/out each time.Childcare hours
2. We do not have an age limit for childcare but please be aware that the room is not designed for older children. There is a (2) two hour limit per child during all shifts.
3. We do not have an age limit for childcare but please be aware that the room is not designed for older children. There is a (2) two hour limit per child during all shifts.
4. If your child expresses excessive behavior in our care we will ask you to remove him/her (i.e., biting, hitting, excessive crying, etc.)
5. Diaper changes are the responsibility of the mother. Instructors/subcontractors need to either give permission for the sitters to diaper their child or find alternate care.
6. NO SICK CHILDREN! If a child is not well enough to attend school, they are not well enough to be here. Please be considerate of others.
7. The child care service is for DFFW members and staff only. Additional children not belonging to you will be cared for a $3.00 charge. Please note that even if the additional child’s mother is a member, if she is not in the building this rule also applies.
8. MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO REMAIN ON THE PREMISES OF Downtown Fitness while their children are in the childcare room. There is a Zero Tolerance policy on this issue, and anyone abusing this will have their child care privileges revoked immediately.
9. Please call first if the weather is bad to see if child care is open. This also applies if school is cancelled or delayed.
10. Downtown Fitness child care has a no nut policy in place to protect all of our children with nut allergies. Please do not bring any snacks containing nuts into the room. Children must be seated while eating.
11.Please do not allow your child to bring outside toys into the room. If they do, and they are not willing to share the toy it may be put up on shelf until they leave. It will be the responsibility of the parent to make sure they take the toy home with them. Please refrain from bringing toys with small parts that may pose a choking hazard.
20 Commercial Street
Keene, NH 03431